Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Hits the Tri-State Area
I apologise for the delay in finishing my post. I'm currently in New Jersey for a nice relaxing vacation with my family.  I love to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Fun times to be had and I love making happy memories both for me and my family. One thing we won't be forgetting is hurricane Sandy. After the storm we were without power for 3 days and Internet for over a week.  I have had the chance to drive around and asses some of the damages and my heart breaks for those who have been affected by Sandy. In 1999 my family lost almost everything during hurricane Floyd and I remember how long it took to recover.  Please keep all those affected in your prayers.

 

Wee Princess

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WeePrincess

Items Currently in my Shop 

Size 12 to 24 mos.


These one-of-a-kind hot pink and white candy cane striped wrist warmers have "bobbles" for buttons, and for the perfect look for your little princess,
 I laced them up with a pink ribbon.

Measurements are 5.25 inches long and 2.75 inches wide
$10.00 + shipping
                                                        


Pink cotton yarn with picot trim on palm and thumb gusset.

A wonderful design for the little princess who likes to suck her thumb.
Both Mom and Princess will be happy with these wee fingerless gloves.

Measurements are 4 inches long, 2 inches at wrist and 2.5 inches at palm.
$10.00 + shipping
                                                          


Hot pink cotton yarn with white "buttons" on the back of the hand and picot trim on the palm and thumb gusset.

My design incorporates both comfort and beauty. Made special for your little princess.

Measurements are 4.5 inches long, 2 inches at wrist and 2.25 inches at palm.
$10.00 + shipping
                                                    

 
Watermelon Cotton yarn with bobbles for buttons on the back of the hand and picot trim on the palm and thumb gusset.
 
Measurements are 5.75 inches long, 2.25 inches at wrist and 2.5 inches at palm.
$12.00 + shipping
                                                         
 
Stitch of the week:


Stockinette stitch

This stitch works on any number of stitches
Row 1: Knit (k)
Row 2: Purl (p)
repeat (rep)these two rows until you reach your desired length
Bind off (bo) 
 






Knitting Abbreviations to Know

I will be adding to this list each week and I will also be adding knitting tutorials.

k=knit
p= purl
rep= repeat
st(s)= stitch(es)
co=cast on
RS= right side
WS= wrong side
BO= bind off



Sunshine Farm Girl Coop Team






I belong to an amazing etsy team called
Sunshine Farm Girl Coop (SFGC)


Contest
 
Join us in entering our weekly contests for free products http://sunshinefarmgirl-coop.blogspot.com/

The winner this week will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to shop at Delecto Art fka ReflectionsofKayla.




I'd like to introduce you to some of my team members and show you what they have in their shops:
 


RTStyles shop has this cute camera charm bracelet
                                               
 
 
FractekDesigns sells these beautiful Victorian, Renaissance, Vintage Style, Lacy Pendant Crochet Beaded Bookmarks
                    
 
 
I love these burlap roses by DixieByDesign
                                          
 
 
MichelleRoseBoutique has this adorable hat for sale
                          
 
 
What a nice Bible cover from Idemasgifts
 
                         
 
Each one of our shop designs a product around a theme for a surprise sampler bag. You will be delighted with each and every item. We also provide our contact information with each item, so you may visit each shop to buy more beautiful handmade gifts.
September's theme is Tea Party!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment