Friday, October 19, 2012

Wee Princess is Growing

Wee Princess Etsy Shop Goings-ons

I decided to open my etsy shop so that I can share my love of creating unique one-of-a kind items that I make with yarn.  



I learned to knit about 5 years ago and now I can't stop.  My mind is constantly filled with ideas to try to knit.  I always keep a journal with me, so that when I have an idea, I can jot it down. Some of my creations don't work out as I planned, but I always have fun making them!  I figure that's one of the best ways to learn.  I am also a big fan of YouTube tutorial videos.  When I need or want to learn a new stitch or technique, I have found YouTube to be and invaluable resource.


In my shop right now I have hand knitted cotton fingerless gloves.  All are my designs and patterns. Eventually I will be selling the patterns, as this will be more profitable for me.  I am in the process of learning how to write my own patterns and I am almost ready to add them to my shop.

Here are some of my creations:







Head on over to my shop and check out my other creations  http://www.etsy.com/shop/WeePrincess

Another of my goals is to start my own line of up-cycled girls clothing.  I will be incorporating my knitting into the process to create a one-of-a-kind outfit that your little princess can wear.
This is what I am working on now:   



This outfit should be completed and in my shop by November.


Coming in January 2013 I will be offering a monthly DIY Kit. I am putting it together now and I will be posting more information and pics in the coming weeks.  I am so excited about being able to offer this opportunity for you.  


SOLD:
I sold my first item!  A pair of  fingerless gloves https://www.etsy.com/transaction/97715806









Stitch of the week:

   (Coming next week I will be featuring a stitch of the week)





Knitting Abbreviations to Know
I will be adding to this list each week and I will also be adding knitting tutorials.
k=knit
p= purl
rep= repeat
st(s)= stitch(es)
co=cast on
RS= right side
WS= wrong side
BO= bind off


Sunshine Farm Girl Coop Team

I belong to an amazing etsy team called Sunshine Farm Girl Coop (SFGC)
Join us in entering our weekly contests for free products http://sunshinefarmgirl-coop.blogspot.com/

I'd like to introduce you to some of my team members and show you what they have in their shops:


I have one of these altered weekly planners from Jeanpatchbymk shop and I love it.



    Kallie from Kalliescotton sells these adorable baby burp cloths


I love Cynthia's necklaces from her CJWdesignvillage shop. 
This one is my favorite


Debra Allen has your school colors key chain in her shop, DLAbeaddesign
Head on over and place your order today.

Dawn Hernandez is a thirty-one sales representative and she has just introduced 20 new prints and patterns to help you organize your life in style.  Check out her website she would be more than happy to show you how you can host your own party.
 Each one of our shop designs a product around a theme for a surprise sampler bag.  You will be delighted with each and every item.  We also provide our contact information with each item, so you may visit each shop to buy more beautiful handmade gifts.
September's theme is Tea Party!
 
 
Would you like to see a preview of what is in this sampler bag? Check out this you tube video our team captain made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94WXmM02p6k&feature=g-all-u 
then hurry on over and order yours now  Sunshine Farm Girl Coop.
Knitting Questions?
Please post your knitting questions in the comments section and  I will choose 1 or 2 each week to answer.


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my blog.

Carolyn
Proud owner of Wee Princess etsy shop








1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job with your blog. I love the new color. I will be following along with you and sharing your posts on my twitter and Facebook.

    Thanks for featuring my altered book weekly planner as one of your top 5 picks from our Etsy team.

    ReplyDelete